Saturday 4 March 2006

To forgive is to forget...

Hmm..maybe the title is a bit harsh but this is an issue that I have been grabbling with for a while. Do we have to forget before we can forgive? Or do we have to forgive before we can forget? So many things happened in the pass few months... some closer to my life...some revolving in the world around me.

Yet to find enlightenment.

Ommmm.......

以惡制暴?以德報怨?以和為貴?

Ommmm.......

Guilty until proven innocent? Innocent until proven guilty?

Hmmm....

Is it the primate nature of an animal for human to decide the life and death of another human? Or is it another of human's invention of justice just like the invention of monogamy or polygamy system? The self righteous justifications of jihad or a normal life?

Hmmm....

I think I'm a nut case....

No comments:

Post a Comment