Tuesday 28 March 2006

U.C.V

C
The carrot in front of the horse to make it run faster...Hmm..a carrot in front of the man to make him work harder...

V
V for Vendetta...a thought provoking movie and definitely on my best movie list this year. An ingenious movie with clever and witty lines makes the show so impressionable...

"Who are you?"
"Who? Who is but the form following the function of what... and what I am is a man in a mask."
"I can see that."
"Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking on the paradox of asking a masked man who he is."

"Behind the mask is a man, behind the man is an idea and ideas are bulletproof."

U
Upgrading, the Carrot before the Vote...what's new this time? Lifting the Whip? Let's see...

No vote no honey, people...I wonder if those in the alternative wards pay less tax...


=> V: People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people. <=

2 comments:

  1. i love the movie too !

    W for ... hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...should be W for Wuhahaha

    ReplyDelete