Monday 6 February 2006

A New Beginning....

Finally the Lunar New Year holidays come to an end and everything is back to clockwork.

Today also mark the first day of work at the new office. Hmm...feeling a little loss and intimidated. Kinda miss the old colleagues...kind of lonely with most of the new colleagues much older than me. When being introduced to them..they must all be wondering what is this young boy doing here...Haha..feel like I'm in an old folks home! Just kidding ;-) Guess I'm now in a different playing field in my working life. Now I'm suppose to be playing with the big boys...hahaha

1 comment:

  1. hi hi...

    been a week.. hope you are settling well in the new work space.

    been trying to catch up with you :) all the best to the next phase of your career... :)

    W

    ReplyDelete