Saturday 1 March 2008

Inaugural Flight


Was very grateful to have the opportunity to take the Singapore Flyer on it's Inaugural Flight. It was a nice experience but the hiccups and delayed departure definite was a damper. With unbearable hunger (supposedly to have food and drinks but there was not enough food to go around the 20 odd guest on board...almost everyone got only a miserable piece of 2cm x 2cm finger food) and basically not much to see up there as it's already dark and the reflective window doesn't help as if you don't stick your face (which I believe one is adviced not to) to the window, all you can see are the reflections of the cabin lights...haha...


I wonder if I would want to pay to go for another ride on my own in the near future...Hmm...not on my 'must-do' list at the moment I guess... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment