Friday 13 January 2006

I am 32 going on 33...

Had an interesting conversation with my mum earlier when I reach home...

Mum : Heard you are changing your job.
Me : Yeah, after the chinese new year.
Mum : How come never tell anyone?!
Me : Told dad the other day already.
Mum : How come you quit your job without asking your dad first?!!
Me : I'm already 32 going to 33...think I can make the decision myself!
Mum : As long as you are still staying under the roof with us...you are still a kid! So should have asked our opinion first!
Me : *eyes roll*

Hmm...when you are 33 years old and still staying with your paraents means you are in Neverland? An eternal kid forever? Maybe it's time to move out......

1 comment:

  1. Moving out plans can wait.. what's your birthday plans this friday ? :)
    - w

    ReplyDelete