Thursday 26 January 2006

Before 33

A few events mark the last day before I turn 33.

Finally
Finally the day to move on arrives.
Finally packed and cleared out of my cube.
Finally ready to move on professionally.

Did not feel sad about leaving the job...but some how relieved the day is finally here. Maybe 7.5 years was just too long.

Touched
Touched by the well-wishing by many I bid my farewell.
Touched by the gift the team handmade...it will be hanging in my new office.

All Pass
Ready go!

Sprint...Grab...Sprint...Drop...Sprint...Grab...SPRINT....

5 points!!

It was like music to my ears! YES! Finally cleared my IPPT cycle having to fail shuttle run (yes...shuttle run) at the 11th hour...never felt so relieved

Hmm...but another cycle starts tomorrow..*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment