Friday 23 March 2007

Reflections of 33

Took quite a long hiatus since my last entry. Yeah, as Britney Spears will say "Oops I did it again!" Haha...indeed she did it again with her 'bald' move...haha

Had been searching and trying to find new directions for the past 3 months.Getting on feet and releasing the grip of the past to look forward to a better 2007.

The year passed did not end with pomp and circumstance and in fact I got into quite a rut, a mess in the 33 years of my earthly existence. Taking a step back and looking at the months that had gone by...I was simply indulging myself in self-pity and emotional rollercoaster. I've lost friends, lost trusts, lost passions and lost my life (ok don't worry I'm not being suicidal...haha).

Quick reflections of the last months:

27 Jan

Finally decided to let go and move on...no point holding on to something that is no longer yours...

CNY (18 Feb - 20 Feb)

Getting out and start catching up with my friends whom I have neglected and isolated myself from. Thank you all for your concerns and encouragements. You all are really friends indeed.

01 Mar

Final showdown and decided to walk out of the rut. Tendered my resignation.

17 Mar

Was it fate or was it by chance that we finally met...

No comments:

Post a Comment