Friday 8 September 2006

The Object of My Affection

Finally caught the show on Star Movies (all thanks to cable). Touched...very touched by the show. Hmm...maybe I'm just feeling sentimental at the moment. But really liked the show. Have to give credits to Jennifer Anniston.

Some memorable quotes:

Nina (to George): I want you to be with me, I want you to marry me, I want you to love me the way that I love you.

Nina (to George): You have to pick one person in life and make it work.

Rodney (to Nina): One shouldn't be too hard on oneself when the object of one's affection returns the favor with rather less enthusiasm than one might have hoped.

Human relationship are just so complicated but yet can be so uncomplicated if one can see and take things easy and in stride. Lives will be so much easier.


1 comment:

  1. i have the dvd, and the novel.
    read it twice ;)

    that's how much i love this...
    w

    ReplyDelete