Tuesday 1 August 2006

Damn those f**king sicko vandals!!!

Damn pissed off first thing in the morning and had my whole day spoilt by some bloody sicko. Someone scratched my car leaving 2 f**king long wavy scratches (~ 1.5m long) on the passenger side of my car from the boot to the bonnet...f**king idiots!! Imagine even in your very own carpark!!

What had I done?!! Who have I stepped on?!! Why me?!!

I really got no answers but this is definitely not the first case of vandalism in the carpark. Some sicko had punctured (letting out the air of the car's tyres slowly by stuffing small pebbles into the air-valve) my neighbour and my dad's car on 2 different occasions. Now this...*sigh* Looks like he/she simply like to do a car at a time.

This estate (or the world) is definitely not safe from sick idiots like these at all. Arrggghh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment