Tuesday 2 August 2005

Too old to Blog??!

Hmm...am 32 going on to 33 soon in less than 6 months...wonder if I'm too old to start blogging. After much deliberations, finally decided to join the latest fad, ride the waves and have my own blog.

Some had said to have made great friends here. Some had become famous, went on to become major cyber celebrities and have legion of fans and followers. Some said that blogging is therapeutic and a space to allow one to vent their frustrations in everyday lives...Hmm...this sounds right for me...I needed some therapy.....

Who cares what the New Paper wrote about bloggers lately...I think most of the bloggers' blog I've read, are of everyday people, merely sharing their views, emotions and wanting to speak their mind whether focused or not. Aren't jumping on the bandwagon to feature bloggers and their blogs (the "IN" thing now since the NKF drama), a good try to boost their sale figures?

So here I am, posting my first blog to share my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. no one is too old to do anything :)

    welcome to the blogging world.

    and yes, it is therapeutic ! :)

    ---W

    ReplyDelete